Welcome to Vice City. Welcome to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
Having just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long stretch in maximum security, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli. They were understandably nervous about his re-appearance in Liberty City, so a trip down south seemed like a good idea. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City. He's set up and is left with no money and no merchandise. Sonny wants his money back, but the biker gangs, Cuban gangsters, and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.
This product is a digital key that is sent automatically per e-mail once your payment is received. The code is to be activated in its corresponding platform. No physical asset will be sent to your correspondence address.
The average delivery delay is 5 minutes. If you encounter any issue during the purchasing process or the activation please check our support hub or contact our customer relationship managers directly via our live chat here.
- Graphics:64(+) MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce 3" / "Radeon 8500" or better with DirectX Texture Compression support)
- Memory:1.55 GB of free hard disk space(+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Processor:Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor 256(+) MB of RAM
- Hard Drive:915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- DirectX Version:Microsoft DirectX® 9.0
- Graphics:32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce" or better)
- Memory:128 MB of RAM
- Processor:800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- OS:Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Additional:This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
- Video Card:ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300GT, Intel X3100 integrated graphics chip, or better
- Hard Disk Space:1.7GB of free hard disk space
- Memory:1GB of RAM
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better
- OS:Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or higher